Glowing Testimonials From Happy Brides

A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. You will never get to live your special day again, so it's important that your big day is everything you dream it will be. Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches takes great pride in helping brides find the perfect dresses to say "I do" in. We love what we do - we consider ourselves truly blessed to be one of the top bridal boutiques in South Florida!


One of the best parts about our job is hearing from happy brides. We work very hard to ensure that each bride has the best possible experience with us, so it's great to hear when our efforts pay off. This week, we are excited to share some of the great testimonials we have received from happy brides. 

Testimonials For Bridal Couture Of The Palm Beaches

"An Absolute Gem."

Davita, the owner, is an absolute gem and pleasure to work with. I was so surprised at the pricing of some of the STUNNING gowns she has in her store -- which is beautiful in itself. You will not be disappointed working with her.
~ Bride

"A True 'Bridal Experience.'"

Our experience at this shop was very positive. The owner was very attentive and patient as my daughter and her bridesmaids chose their gowns. If she did not know the answer to our unusual requests, she researched and contacted us with the answer in a timely fashion. You will feel the owner truly cares about your happiness with your gown choice. The shop is well-lit and the gowns, both bridal and bridesmaids, are beautifully presented. If you are not just "looking for a gown" but want a "bridal experience" my daughter and I highly suggest you visit Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches.
~ Mother of the Bride

"Love The Quality & Style."

I felt so happy and comfortable with Davita's customer service! She was very flexible in accommodating my busy schedule. Her enthusiasm made choosing my dress a wonderful experience. I love the quality and style of my dress. I highly recommend her store. I believe in good energies and Davita is full of that.
~ Bride

"Real & Personal."

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal Couture. This was my second time shopping for a dress, and I wish it would have been my first. Davita at Bridal Couture knew so much about the bridal industry. She made the appointment feel like the store closed down especially for you. She hand selects all of her gowns and takes pride in her work. Her store feels very chic and elegant. What I love most about the appointment is that she made it feel real and personal. She tried on different veils along with jewelry that would complement the dresses. She allowed me to try on dresses that I didn't even think about wearing (big over the top ones), just to have fun with it. When I finally put THE dress on, I knew it was the one and it was all due to her help. I am so happy that I went to this store and thank you SO MUCH, Davita, for making the dress shopping experience amazing!
~ Bride

"EVERYTHING Was Fabulous!"

The store, the owner, the dresses, EVERYTHING was fabulous! I have done my fair share of shopping for wedding gowns and I am so glad that I went to see Davita at Bridal Couture. Her dress selection was amazing and the prices were even better. She also has bridesmaid gowns that are beautiful and I cannot wait to bring my bridal party there. Thank you again for everything and I am so glad I said YES at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches! 
~ Bride

"Every Bride's First & Last Stop."

Brides, please do yourself a favor and go to Bridal Couture! This is how dress shopping is supposed to be! Davita was very professional and gave us such an amazing experience that we didn't want to leave. The dresses are all handpicked by Davita and the prices... INCREDIBLE!!! Bridal Couture needs to be every Bride’s first and last stop. I can't wait to come back with the rest of our bridal party to shop for our bridesmaids dresses! Thanks for making my bestie feel like the most gorgeous and glamorous Bride - it was no wonder she said YES to the dress! 
~ Maid of Honor

"From One Bride To Another, Go To This Boutique!"

Davita and her husband were so giving of their time, and Davita provided the most personal assistance that I have received from any bridal store or boutique. My family was comfortable waiting for me on the couch and chairs in the bridal room, and her salon made me feel so special. The decor is perfect, there are no other brides to compete with during your appointment, and the owner's taste level in her selection of gowns is impeccable. I can't believe it was in my price range! From one bride to another, go to this boutique! 
~ Bride

Schedule Your Appointment At Bridal Couture Of The Palm Beaches!

We would like to extend our deep gratitude and appreciation to these happy clients for not only allowing us to be a part of their big days, but also for taking the time to share their kind words with us. YOU are the reason we are blessed to do what we do!

If you are planning a wedding in Florida, we hope you'll consider making Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches part of your planning process. Call (561) 793-4633 to schedule your private fitting today!

A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram

Follow us on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette