Kind Reviews From Satisfied Customers

Our South Florida bridal boutique is filled with the most exquisite, high-quality, fashionable wedding dresses you will find. That alone impresses many of our brides, but it's the personal service that we have to offer here at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches that we are most proud of. After all, a happy bride is the most beautiful type of bride. 

You don't have to take our word for it. These kind reviews from a few of our past customers say it all. The best publicity we could possibly ask for is a satisfied customer.


"Amazing place! I went in wanting a certain type of dress, I brought pictures and everything. She had unfortunately sold the floor model of the dress I wanted to try, but quickly picked out two dresses of similar style and one other dress, which I disliked on the hanger and was a  different style. Davita had me try on the one dress of different style that I didn't like, I fell in love instantly! I then tried on the other two dresses which surprisingly to me I extremely disliked on me. So we went back to the first dress, she got a veil that matched and put it on. I was amazed and so was my family! My mother then asked if she had a blusher that she could put on me to cover my face, and as soon as she did I cried! Literally tears down my face, and I couldn't speak. This was the dress for me! A dress that I extremely disliked on the hanger was MY dress. The first dress she pulled for me, Davita is AMAZING. I have never felt so beautiful before. and of course I said "YES TO THE DRESS"!!! I would give 10 stars if I could!!"
~Hope B, Yelp review

"I went with my best friend to get a idea of the type of dress she would want for her big day and Davita was just amazing of knowing what she wanted and would like my friend actually ended up getting her dress the same day"
~Victoria S, Facebook review

"Absolutely loved my experience there! Made me feel so comfortable and helped me feel beautiful for my big day next year! Prices are amazing and the dress quality great! A must go to before going anywhere else for your wedding dress!!! All the dresses are truly stunning!!! One on one, you're their only appointment and they find the perfect dress for you!!!!"
~Kerri, WeddingWire review

"This is a long and overdue review! but...This is a one stop shop and THEY ARE AMAZING! I got married in June of 2015 and my mother in law wanted to find the perfect dress.Being the mother of the groom this was going to be a big day for her.The fact that we were ordering a dress from all the way from Seattle, Washington I was a bit skeptical.But the bridal shop was spectacular. The dress we got was gorgeous and the service was unforgettable. We got my mother in law dress altered there and Nataliya did a terrific job! On top of ordering a dress and getting it fitted/ altered she even took on the job in making my wedding dress! My DREAM wedding dress. I could go on and on and on about how amazing she is but you need to experience the service and this store yourself!"
~Nicole M, Yelp review


"I was so unbelievably happy with this shop! It could not have been more one on one and within a matter of minutes I found the PERFECT dress and at a decent price. A few months later, it was altered by Natalia which also only took a few minutes and it was perfect when u got it back. I recommend this spot to any bride, bridesmaids, mother of bride, flower girls! Just go! Thank you Bridal Couture"
~Amanda D, Facebook review

"I spent a lot of time, researching and reviewing bridal salon and boutique reviews and in Palm Beach County prior to making an appointment at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. The reason I spent so much time completing this research is because this is my second marriage. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience while shopping for my first gown, eleven years ago. Everything from inattentive and pushy bridal consultants, to a lack of style options.
After making my appointment at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, I was extremely impressed by how professional and organized the owner, Davita was by both calling and emailing me, just a few days prior to the appointment, in order to confirm. Her email contained detailed information about the boutique, what to expect during the appointment, and boutique etiquette. Davita made my friend Shannon and I feel as if we were guest in her home! The boutique is clean, comfy, and inviting. The gown selection is absolutely outstanding, with a wide range of prices!!! Davita is truly gifted at envisioning what a bride is looking for on her special day!! I am planning a Disney wedding for February 2017. She asked me what style I was looking for, and beautifully combined my preferences to create a breathtaking version of a Disney princess!!! I was beyond impressed by her professionalism, patience, kindness, and overall desire to make the experience enjoyable and memorable!!! If you are a bride-to-be, please visit Davita's shop!!! Do not waste your time at any other boutique."
~Alexandra, Wedding Wire review


When you are ready to begin shopping for all of the dresses in your wedding, start your search at our Royal Palm Beach bridal boutique. We will make sure that during your appointment, you are treated as the VIP that you are. Shopping at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is a wonderful way to start your wedding planning off in a happy and positive way.  We would love to hear all about your experience here too. 


A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette