Today's blog from South Florida's best bridal salon features some great ideas for a patriotic themed wedding:
1. Dress the Bridal Party in Red, White and Blue.While the white should be reserved for the bride, dress the bridesmaids in cute blue or red dresses. We offer a variety of red and blue dresses at our bridal store in Royal Palm Beach. You could also add a pop of color with red or blue shoes, opposite the color of the dresses. You could dress the men in flag patterned ties and consider flag ribbon for the ladies' hair. Make the bouquets with red, white and blue flowers and ribbon to match as well.
2. Stock the Bar with Red, White and Blue Cocktail Creations.Simplify your drink selections by offering a signature drink for your special night. Consider a twist on red wine sangria, and add blueberries to the drink. Another option is a rum punch which could be red or blue depending on what mixers you choose to add. You could still offer a beer option for those who would prefer something a little less sweet.
3. Create a Festive Dessert Table with Red, White and Blue Treats.
Find a baker that can make you a beautiful red, white and blue cake. There are so many amazing cake options out there, like a naked red velvet cake with white icing and blue icing flowers for example. Consider some flag cookies and red, white and blue M&M's for the kids. Chocolate covered strawberries are delicious desert option that can easily be created to look like little flags; just use white chocolate to dip the ends in and then cover in blue sprinkles!
There's nothing more patriotic or romantic than ending your special night with a grand firework display. Who doesn't love fireworks? Not only will they make an awesome backdrop for your wedding pictures, but if you have children at the wedding, they will love them. Make your wedding go out with a bang, literally!
4. Kiss Under a Grand Firework Display.
5. Make Your Grand Exit as Newlyweds with Sparklers Instead of Rice.
Who actually throws rice anymore? There are so many other great options to use to send off the newlyweds. To tie in the patriotic theme to this tradition where everyone lines up to lead the bride and groom out to their vehicle, consider sparklers. This will add a little sparkle the exit and will be something extra fun for the children and adults alike.
Whether you're considering a patriotic wedding or some other theme, Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is the place to get all your wedding attire! We have gorgeous bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses in just about any color you could wish for and something special for the mother of the bride as well. Call 561-793-4633 to schedule an appointment and come check out our bridal gowns in Royal Palm Beach, FL!
A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices
10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest