Meet Davita Ramnarine

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is lead by the amazing Davita Ramnarine. She entertained the idea of owning her own boutique for several years. It took the encouragement of a close friend who grew up in the bridal business to help Davita finally make the decision to follow her passion and make that dream a reality.


Davita is the driving force behind the best bridal boutique in South Florida, and brides are always impressed with the personal attention they receive, her incredible knowledge, and her talented eye for fashion. You will see her name mentioned in nearly every favorable review that Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches receives.


~HAPPY BRIDES~


Davita was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a true professional and knows the ins and outs of what should go into choosing the perfect dress for your big day! The entire experience was incredible from the moment we stepped into the door of her shop to the follow-ups and kind wishes for our special day. She made the process of finding my wedding gown both special for me and my mother and worry-free
~JoAnna, Wedding Wire Review, 10/7/2016

I couldn't believe how at-home I felt in a dress shop. Davita made me feel so comfortable and happy in the process of finding the perfect dress. If you want to feel like a princess, Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is where you should go.
~Carissa, Wedding Wire Review, 12/17/2016



Davita sat down and answered a few questions so that all of you could get to know this wonderful woman a little bit better. Here is what she had to say.


How long have you been in the bridal business? 
Several Years

How long has the current store been in business? 
Two years 


What brought you to Royal Palm Beach? 
(Speaking about the business) Close to home and there was a need to be filled for a bridal store in the area. (Personal) I live in Wellington, Florida which is adjacent to Royal Palm Beach but much nicer. Came here because it has always been a prestigious area with a good brand and the schools were good for my kids. At the time, 1998, it was much more quiet and we moved away from a congested area close to Ft. Lauderdale.

Where did you grow up? 
Trinidad & Tobago

Tell us about your family. 
I am number two in the line of 6 girls, no boys. I celebrated my 30th wedding anniversary last summer and have two lovely daughters. The elder is a doctor and the younger an artist. My husband and I share so many of the same likes and dislikes, that we're each other's best friend. I worked in the legal and medical field for numerous years until my passion got the better of me.

What is your favorite thing about the business?


With tremendous support from a dear friend and my family, I embarked on my dream, Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I really enjoy it. This is a dream come true. My favorite thing would be the gratification of being able to love what I do and help so many wonderful girls that appreciate it.

What do you like to do in your free time?  
Traveling, fine dining, and family time.

Tell us about some of your favorite things. 
I am not into sports other than the Super Bowl. Romance and Drama are my preferred movie genres. I enjoy a wide variety of music based on my mood. Love my bubbly island music called "Soca." It is a combination of Soul and Calypso. Fun fun fun! Love the many hangouts in downtown West Palm Beach to Miami and several smaller downtown eateries. My favorite is Buccan, Palm Beach island.

What motivates you in life? In business? 
God, family, health, and accomplishment of goals motivates me. In business, appreciation, success and the ability to share my passion.

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
 
Fashion designer
Describe yourself in 3 words. 
Fun, caring, private.

What's on your bucket list? 
Travel the Pacific area enjoying the food, cultures and scenery. Also, to see my daughters happily married. 



If you are in need of a wedding gown or special occasion dress in the near future, Davita is the perfect person to help you find exactly what you are looking for. She is what makes Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches the amazing bridal boutique that it has become. Come in soon to our West Palm Beach wedding dress store and experience her true love and passion for this business in person. 



A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette