We Love Our Brides, and Here's the Proof

Everyone here at our South Florida wedding dress store is thrilled to be able to work in a place where we get to help make some beautiful bride's dream wedding day come true. It always warms our hearts when we receive reviews letting us know that those women enjoyed being here with us too.

At Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, our goal is to make the experience of wedding dress shopping a very special one. The kind words in the many glowing reviews that we are graced with from happy customers lets us know that we are achieving this goal. Here are a few of those wonderful reviews highlighting the amazing experience that you can expect when you visit our West Palm Beach bridal boutique




"I walked out of 2 other bridal stores before I came to Bridal Couture and I am soooo thankful that I did! Davita (owner) and Natalie (seamstress) are both wonderful! I found the perfect dress and the atmosphere is clean, friendly and very happy! Highly recommended!!"

~Elena Martelli, Facebook review, September 2015


"I have been to many bridal salons in Palm Beach, but Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches provided the best experience. Most salons have several consultants working with any number of brides at a given time. The beauty of the experience at Bridal Couture is that only one bride is solely attended to at one time by Davita, the manager. You feel that all attention is given just to you, without rush or distraction, which is just the way you want to feel when shopping for something so special. Davita is extremely personable, knowledgeable, easy to work with and does everything she can to make you a very satisfied customer. The salon itself is elegant with a very nice selection of quality dresses at reasonable prices. You get a very personal feeling of privacy and attention unlike any other salon I have been to. In short, I would highly recommend Bridal Couture to any bride who wants to feel special when shopping for and selecting her bridal dress.
~Knot review, October 2015 


"I had such a FABULOUS experience with Davita and her husband! Her bridal salon is absolutely stunning; clean, welcoming, personal, and so glamorous! Her selection of bridal gowns is some of the best I've seen! Davita treated me so kindly and really showed me she cared about finding the best dress for my special day. Davita made my "say yes to the dress" experience so wonderful!! Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is a must for any bride looking for the perfect dress for their wedding day!! Thank you Davita for a great, memorable experience!
~Stephanie, Wedding Wire review, November 2015 




"Bridal couture is a beautiful classy bridal shop and the owners deliver over the top customer service. Davita is an angel and her passion and expertise is amazing. My daughter knew what she was looking for and Davita delivered it with the first dress! I too found an amazing mother of the bride dress. They are by far the best bridal shop in palm beach!!!"
~Judy Mohamed, Facebook review, December 2015


"I couldn't believe how at-home I felt in a dress shop. Davita made me feel so comfortable and happy in the process of finding the perfect dress. If you want to feel like a princess, Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is where you should go."
~Carissa, Wedding Wire review, December 2015 



"My experience here was one of a kind. Davita and her husband are amazing! I felt like family from the moment I walked in. Their selection of dresses are breathtaking!! Needless to say I said yes to the dress.
~Nicky D., Yelp review, December 2015


"If I could give 10 stars I would! I am the Maid of Honor for my friend's wedding and after having a horrid experience at (another bridal store) It was a relief to walk into a warm greeting and a beautiful environment. Davita was the most down to earth person ever and that's what sold me and the bride. The dresses OMG,BEAUTIFUL. She gave the bride the best experience ever. This is how every bride should feel looking for their dress. Do yourself a favor and go to Bridal Couture and let them set the standards on how dress shopping for your big day should be. I plan on getting my dress here too when I start looking. Thank you Davita for making my friend's dress shopping experience a memorable one !

~Lu, Knot review, January 2016



"Five stars doesn't do it, I give this bridal shop 20 stars! If you want to have the best bridal experience and be in good company I definitely suggest you visit Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. Not only do they have stunning dresses but Davita and her husband are one of the most genuine people I have ever met. Davita is absolutely AMAZING! She is so full of energy and enthusiasm she will definitely make the experience all about you. She is very knowledgeable and will guide you to pick the perfect dress. Honestly I couldn't be happier, I found my dress as soon as walked into the shop and when I tried it on I knew that was it. They make you feel very welcomed every time you walk in, trust me you won't regret it!" ~Adriana Koi, Google+ review, January 2016


"After 5 bridal appointments, my BFF and I were in total agreement this was absolutely the best of the bunch. The shop is beautiful and private, and owner Davita (and co-owner, her groom) make you feel like a princess. The gowns are gorgeous and surprisingly affordable. Would recommend highly!!
~Julie Henderson, Google+ review, March 2016


"Davita is amazing. I had no intentions of going there today, had an appointment at (another bridal store) and my family found her shop since there was not any dress that wowed them. Went to her shop when they opened (unaware that is was by appointment only), but Davita took us in and the rest is history. Lets just say she made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride and every dress she put me in was AMAZING. Thanks Davita for all of your help, you are truly a blessing and I look forward to working with you. So future brides if you are looking for a bridal shop that caters to your needs and makes you feel like Queen you are, this is the place."
~LaPorcia Wagner, Facebook review, March 2016 



We would love the chance to show you our expertise and friendly customer service in person. Call our West Palm Beach bridal boutique at 561-793-4633 today and make an appointment to try on a few of our beautiful bridal gowns, gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, fabulous mother of the bride dresses, and other special occasion fashions. Every woman is special to us here at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, and we are anxious to get you into that perfect gown. 



A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette