RAVE REVIEWS From Satisfied Brides

Every wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event - a moment that will never be relived again. At our elite bridal boutique in West Palm Beach, we recognize the magic and significance of each bride's special day, and we make it our mission to do everything we can to help our brides look and feel absolutely spectacular as they walk down the aisle.


Over the years that we have been in business, we have helped hundreds of brides "say yes to the dress." We consider ourselves blessed to have received lots of great feedback from the brides we have worked with. This week, we're taking a moment to highlight some of the kind reviews we have received from our satisfied brides and their families. 

We thank each of you for the opportunity to help you find your dream dress!

Client Raves For Bridal Couture Of The Palm Beaches

"The store, the owner, the dresses, EVERYTHING was fabulous! I have done my fair share of shopping for wedding gowns and I am so glad that I went to see Davita at Bridal Couture. Her dress selection was amazing and the prices were even better. She also has bridesmaid gowns that are beautiful and I cannot wait to bring my bridal party there. Thank you again for everything and I am so glad I said YES at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches!"
~ Nicole

"All I can say is WOW! I had the best possible experience wedding dress shopping at this salon. It it a small beautiful personal setting. They were fantastic and very informative throughout the entire appointment. Once I figured out the style I loved, there were so many options available. I'm a bride on a budget and I can not express enough how affordable these dresses are. I didn't feel restricted because of my budget which was one of my biggest concerns. I said yes to the dress and I look forward to my next appointment! I will recommend this salon to everyone I know!"
~ Caitlin

"Davita is amazing! She really took the time to listen to what I was looking for in my wedding dress. She then pulled samples and we tried them on. She has an eye for what works best together and what will look good, from the dress to the accessories. She was professional and personable. She made a connection to my entourage and a lasting impression. She really made my dress shopping experience personal and special. She truly knows how to make you feel like a bride."
~ Vicki

"I really enjoyed shopping at bridal couture the staff is friendly and give positive advice and suggestions the place is very elegant and the prices are affordable."
~ Samoy

"Davita was a sweetheart! The store itself looks like something from a magazine - so chic yet affordable. My experience with her was great. I have a shy personality and she really brought my inner confidence out. She personally picked 3 dresses and I loved all of them. I have made a future appointment to make sure we have the perfect dress for me next June. She made me feel so beautiful even with my unique body type. Thank you, Davita!"
~ Natali

"I felt so happy and comfortable with Davita's customer service! She was very flexible in accommodating my busy schedule. Her enthusiasm made choosing my dress a wonderful experience. I love the quality and style of my dress. I highly recommend her store. I believe in good energies and Davita is full of that."
~ Perla

"Beautiful, classy, posh showroom. An amazing selection of beautiful, elegant dresses. Excellent service and extremely reasonable prices. Very pleasant experience."
~ Lachelle

Find YOUR Dream Dress At Bridal Couture Of The Palm Beaches!

If you are on the hunt for your dream wedding dress in South Florida, call Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches at (561) 793-4633 to schedule your private appointment. There is a perfect gown out there just waiting for you... we would be honored to help you find it!

A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram

Follow us on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette