What Our Brides Are Saying About Us

At Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches, it is our passion to match brides with the perfect wedding dress for their big day! When you make an appointment with us, we want to give you an unforgettable dress shopping experience. In today's blog, we wanted to share with you what some of our brides have to say about working with us at Bridal Couture.

5-Star Reviews for Bridal Couture of the Palm Beach

"Davita was such a pleasure to work with! I came in with my parents and sister and the way the bridal gown appointments are set up you have the whole boutique to yourself and your friends/family; it makes a HUGE difference and made me feel relaxed and not rushed. Plus, Davita, the owner, was seriously awesome. I came in with a couple dresses that I saved photos of (that I knew were part of one of the collections at the boutique) and she went right to work snagging those from the rack along with a few others she wanted me to try just to get a feel for some additional styles. She listened and was focused on what I wanted (while still making sure to keep me open-minded) she was really sweet to my family and made sure to include them in the process and together we ended up finding my PERFECT dress. I couldn’t be happier! I actually live in Houston and came to this boutique because my family lives close by and I was visiting, but I am SO happy I did; the inventory was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses!" - Colleen

"I cannot put into words how happy I am with Bridal couture of the palm beaches! Davita was so sweet and knew exactly what I wanted. I love how they want to get to know the bride on a personal level! if i could give more stars I would. I said Yes to the Dress in the best bridal boutique! Thank You again." - Samantha Leigh

"It was the first store I made an appointment at, it was, "just to see" what they had. I recently picked up my dress after my final fitting and I cannot rave or say enough good things about Davita and her Coutoure boutique. Primarily, she is extensively knowledgeable, and has an exhuming passion and love for all of the gowns carried. She gives you an even better version of a say yes to the dress experience. The gowns are of highest quality from the designers. She takes the greatest care and even white glove handles your dress when it comes in, just as you would hope someone would treat your most important ( and expensive) dress you will probably ever wear. Her husband and extremely talented seamstress were the icing on the cake for my experience at Bridal Couture. My seamstress, Natalia took in my dress so intricately which is covered in detailed lace to fit my body like a glove; with such expertise I can't tell where she did it from! I'm Overly happy with the quality of knowledge and service provided and I would highly recommend any up coming brides to visit." - Paola Ramirez Valero

"This was the first place I went to when I was looking for my wedding dress. Davita made the whole experience amazing! She helped me find my dream dress. Thank you for making me feel even more beautiful on my wedding day!" - Katelynn Thompson

"I just picked up my dress today! It is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly! Davita is excellent and very professional. She knows exactly what looks good on your body type and what will favor your complexion. You will have a wonderful experience choosing a gown as well as working with them for ordering and altering your gown. The appointment time is 100% dedicated to you. Natalia, the seamstress does great work as well, and my dress was altered perfectly. Highly recommend to anyone in the South Florida area. The Morilee gowns are beautiful. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!" - Jacqueline Storer

"I cannot say enough good things about Davita and her store. I went to try on a dress that I had been admiring online, but Davita allowed me to try on a number of silhouettes that I hadn’t considered. I thought I would be going with a fit and flare or mermaid style dress and a short, simple veil, but I ended up getting a ballgown and a cathedral veil! As soon as I tried it on, I knew it was the dress. Davita was so patient with helping me try different things with the dresses such as veils and hair pieces. She was even sweet enough to help me FaceTime with my mother as I tried on all the dresses. Her shop is absolutely gorgeous, and she knows EVERYTHING about the line she is selling—there is not a single question about the gowns that she cannot answer. And the Morilee line is just stunning. I can’t imagine a better place to buy a wedding dress. I am so happy that Davita helped me find my perfect gown and veil. I know that my wedding day is going to be even more special because I will feel so beautiful in the gown that I bought from Bridal Couture. Thank you Davita and Rhiana!" - Erin Marie

Our brides love us and we know that you will too! If you're in search of that perfect gown for your special day, visit our bridal boutique in Royal Palm Beach. We offer a variety of different bridal gowns at affordable prices. Call 561-793-4633 to make an appointment at South Florida's best bridal gown store today!

A Boutique with Exceptional Gowns at Attractive Prices

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette