Our Bridal Store is Highly Rated on The Knot and Wedding Wire!

Our promise is to offer brides a truly enjoyable experience with our expertise and the full resources of the bridal salon during their scheduled appointment time. Our selection of wedding dresses offers something for every bride in the Palm Beaches. We truly try to go above and beyond for our brides at our bridal salon in West Palm Beach! We have one of the best bridal boutiques in South Florida, and we are highly rated on both Wedding Wire and The Knot! Don't just take out word for it though, see what our Brides have to say about Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches!



If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride, I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

~Rachel, Wedding Wire Review 

Bridal Couture has an amazing collection of bridal gowns! Davita provided such impeccable service in me helping make my wedding gown dreams come true! She was incredibly patient, kind and sweet from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Her and her husband did such a great job creating an atmosphere that was professional and comfortable to their guests! This bridal boutique is highly recommended!

~Christina, Wedding Wire Review 

Davita was such a pleasure to work with! I came in with my parents and sister and the way the bridal gown appointments are set up you have the whole boutique to yourself and your friends/family; it makes a HUGE difference and made me feel relaxed and not rushed. Plus, Davita, the owner, was seriously awesome. I came in with a couple dresses that I saved photos of (that I knew were part of one of the collections at the boutique) and she went right to work snagging those from the rack along with a few others she wanted me to try just to get a feel for some additional styles. She listened and was focused on what I wanted (while still making sure to keep me open-minded) she was really sweet to my family and made sure to include them in the process and together we ended up finding my PERFECT dress. I couldn’t be happier! I actually live in Houston and came to this boutique because my family lives close by and I was visiting, but I am SO happy I did; the inventory was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for my bridesmaid's dresses!

~Collen, Wedding Wire Review


The staff at bridal couture is one of a kind. Davita is truly amazing at what she does. She knew the exact dress I would love and she paired my dress with the perfect veil. She made me feel so special and so beautiful the entire time. For the type of service I received and the quality of the gowns in her store I was expecting to go way over budget, but that was not the case! It was so affordable!! As a plus size bride, I had a lot of anxiety about dress shopping now after going here I can't stop smiling!!!! I really cannot say enough great things about this one of a kind bridal store!

~Emily E, The Knot Review 

The bridal staff at Bridal Couture is absolutely amazing. My best friend and I had a lovely experience with Davila and her husband. They were very welcoming and accommodating. Their shop is bright and they have a wonderful selection of bridal dresses. I can’t wait to come back and do more business with them!

~ Nickisha P, The Knot Review 

We love all of our Brides and finding the perfect wedding dress for them is our passion at our bridal store in West Palm Beach! If you are looking for a bridal store that will give you a unique experience with the attention you deserve, call Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches for an appointment! We can't wait to make you feel absolutely gorgeous in your wedding gown!

10233 Okeechobee Blvd - Suite B4


Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
561-793-4633
Visit our website at www.BridalCouturePalmBeach.com

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Google+
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Fabulous Tips to Accessorize Your Wedding Dress

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Fit and Flare

Silhouette Styles Part 4: Sheath Silhouette